TAC is looking for a Cell Culture and Protein Purification Specialist.
Cell Culture and Protein Purification Specialist
The Antibody Company, TAC, is a contract manufacturing organisation which specialises in the production of antibody from hybridoma and recombinant cell lines. TAC excels in working closely with clients, partnering with them to deliver their projects. As such, we work on a range of antibody production related projects from process development to immunoassay development.
As a young, growing company, priorities often change quickly. You must be highly motivated, flexible and able to multitask: whilst working to the highest standards. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following;
- follow SOPs, clearly and fully completing all documentation
- maintain stocks of materials, reagents and calibration of equipment
- maintain cell lines
- performing assays
- antibody purification
- working to GMP and ISO9001 standards
- ordering materials and equipment
- ensure calibration of equipment
- keeping all relevant databases up to date
- keeping equipment logs
- prepare and deliver reports
- Health and Safety
- Adhere to Health and Safety policies to minimise risk in the workplace including preparation of COSHH and risk assessments.
- Development and optimisation of processes related to cell growth, antibody expression; purification; buffer exchange and concentration. Immunoassay development.
- Quality assurance.
- Writing SOPs, training staff, maintaining training records, keeping up to date with and implementing latest quality and safety requirements.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in a relevant life sciences discipline
- Highly organised
- Self managing and proactive
- Experience of mammalian cell culture in an industrial laboratory
- Aseptic technique
- Protein chemistry, purification and analysis
- Performing immunoassays
- Dependant on experience and qualifications
- 35 days annual leave (inclusive of public holidays)
- Pension Contribution
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org